Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

making a BT modem wireless

• 06-12-2005 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi All

I have just taken the big step and ordered BT broadband(&line rental). The sales guy said that they will be sending out a Zyxel modem. I would like to buy an add on to the modem that will make it wireless so to have a home wi fi system. Can anybody suggest an add on(I dont know what the gadget is called)and where I can buy one????

Also can I ask if i get set up with wireless can I surf in another room with my laptop while the kids play PS" online???

Appreciate any replys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

You'll have to get a wireless router or a wireless access point or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

I'm too switching to bt from eircom and have the netopia wifi router, whch I bought of eircom(they didn't supply it free to me as they do now). Will this work seemlessly with bt broadband?

Advertisement