Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man, someone should update thier website :)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

My entire point to begin with Is that polls are not accurate and are used for manipulation and I have proven that.

You have proven nothing. If the polls could be manipulated so much why does Bush have such a negative poll at the moment?

http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm
    I think I've answered more than 20-30 math questions in my lifetime.lol

The point getting across is that in an exam they do not give you every permutation of a question to determine if you know a subject or not. You are given a subset of questions and based on that answer of a few they can determine if you know the field well or not through statistics.

If you tell me you can reach pluto with your skate board. I dont have to research it to know that you cannot.

If I tell you that, then according to the charter it is up to me to prove that it is true. Not for you. However you are spouting stuff which is clearly not true, so it is up to you do the research in that case. Something you are clearly not doing.
    ALl I will tell you is that Capacity to share Information today is very advanced, so it is more than possible. Though not saying it did happen.

Hang on. Earlier you said it did happen and implied you have proof. Now you are saying it might not of happened and you have no proof.

Did you read mine? Apparently not. Ok. I will make it easy for you. Find me a list of Israelis(names) that died in the WTC attacks. I have searched and all I could find is one name.

I read all of your links. You appeared not to otherwise you would of know the 4,000 figure you were quoting as fact earlier in the thread was total BS. Your latest link even points this out.

Find you a list of names? You are clearly not reading anything I posted eariler. As pointed out I have posted a link earlier that lists around 76 names of Jewish people who died (but by no means a final list).

Here is the link again in case you missed it.
    http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Jan/14-260933.html

Just in case your incapable of reading the link I gave, here are the names.
    Lee Alan Adler, Joshua Aron, Michael Edward Asher, Debbie S. Bellows, Alvin Bergsohn, Shimmy D. Biegeleisen, Joshua David Birnbaum, Kevin Sanford Cohen, Michael Allen Davidson, Peter Feidelberg, Steven Mark Fogel, Morton H. Frank, Arlene Eva Fried, Douglas B. Gardner, Steven Paul Geller, Marina Romanova Gertsberg, Jeffrey Grant Goldflam, Michelle Herman Goldstein, Monica Goldstein, Steven Goldstein, Marcia Hoffman, 52, Aaron Horwitz, Daniel Ilkanayev, Brooke Alexandra Jackman, Aaron Jacobs, Steven A. Jacobson, Shari Ann Kandell, Andrew Keith Kates, Peter Rodney Kellerman, Howard Kestenbaum, Mary Jo Kimelman, Glenn Davis Kirwin, Alan Kleinberg, Karen Joyce Klitzman, Nicholas Craig Lassman, Alan Lederman, Neil D. Levin, Steven Barry Lillianthal, Stuart T. Meltzer, Nancy Morgenstern, Laurence M. Polatsch, Faina Rapaport, Joshua Reiss, Brooke David Rosenbaum, Sheryl Lynn Rosenbaum, Lloyd Daniel Rosenberg, Mark Louis Rosenberg, Andrew Ira Rosenblum, Joshua M. Rosenblum, Joshua Rosenthal, Richard Rosenthal, Michael Craig Rothberg, Ronald J. Ruben, Jason Elazar Sabbag, Eric Sand, Scott Schertzer, Ian Schneider, John Burkhart Schwartz, Jason Sekzer, Hagay Shefi, Mark Shulman, Allan Abraham Shwartzstein, Arthur Simon, Kenneth Alan Simon, William E. Spitz, Eric A. Stahlman, Alexander Robbins Steinman, Kenneth W. Van Auken, Steven Jay Weinberg, Simon Weiser, David Thomas Weiss, Michael Wittenstein, Marc Scott Zeplin, Charles A. Zion, Andrew Steven Zucker, Igor Zukelman.

If you think any name is BS you can cross reference them at this site.
    http://www.september11victims.com/

I trust this ends your misconception that only one Jewish person died. If it doesn't then you are clearly incapable of learning anything.

Advertisement