Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transgaming-cedega

Options
  • 06-12-2005 5:21pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

I recently installed cedega and registered on their site. I expected that i would get my password nearly straight away. A day passed with nothing. I e-mailed them twice and got a reply yesterday asking me to check my spam filters. I replyed to tell them that all was fine on that front. I asked them to check my e-mail address on their end on their account in case i did anything wrong.

The money came out of my account ok but i still have nothing from them. I tried reseting my password to see if it would send me a new one but it says my e-mail address is invalid.

Anyone have any dealings with them and if so how long did it take to get your account details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

is it a hotmail email?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

nope, its a college networking soc one.

Advertisement