Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Offer Question

• 06-12-2005 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

They have that free connection and three months free offer.

Can i cancel after three months and pay nothing?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

ballooba wrote:
    They have that free connection and three months free offer.

Can i cancel after three months and pay nothing?

No you enter a 12 month contract and get the first 3 months free. Why you would want to cancel after 3 months is another thing :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

In the process of trying to get out of my Eircom contract so i figured that I would just order NTL and if I don't get out of the Eircom contract then I can just cancel the NTL offer. Oh well.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

ballooba wrote:
    In the process of trying to get out of my Eircom contract so i figured that I would just order NTL and if I don't get out of the Eircom contract then I can just cancel the NTL offer. Oh well.

How long have you left in the eircom contract, it should only be 6 months long anyway and with one month notice after that. even if you only had Eircom for 3 months so far, you could sign up for NTL now, get it free for the 3 months and by the time you start paying for NTL you should be finished with the Eircom contract.

Personally I had a two month overlap between DSL and NTL.

BTW your sig:
    <?
    include 'clue.php';
    ?>

using short tags is generally frowned on in the PHP world as it isn't portable and not XML safe, also you should use require_once() to get a more efficient and safer clue :)

<?php
    require_once('clue.php');
    ?>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

bk wrote:
    <?php
    require_once('clue.php');
    ?>
    Ah yes, but then that would prevent posting, should the clue not exist :)

Advertisement