Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice Climbing Festival, Jan 2006

• 06-12-2005 5:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

Its in Argentiere le Bessie, details in English are here. I'm going over on the 3rd and returning on the 10th. Anyone else interested in going? There's free workshops/classes in ice climbing techniques and free transport to the waterfalls (crags?). :v:

I'm meeting some friends from the norn iron but if somebody else want to join up let me know and we'll work something out. BTW, for those interested the MCI are subsidising two people to go:
    MCI wrote:
    Applications are invited for two MCI-subsidised places on the annual Icefall Meet at Argentiere le Bessie from 4-8 January 2006. Closing date for applications is Friday 9th December 2005. For some background information onthe meet check out Moira Creedon's article in IML66.

Helen Lawless
    Development Officer
    Mountaineering Council of Ireland
    Sport HQ, 13 Joyce Way, Park West Business Park, Dublin 12
    Ph: +353 1 6251115, fax: +353 1 6251116
    Web: www.mountaineering.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

There's three of us going so far and we'll probably have room for 3 more in the apartment. If you're thinking about it let me know and I'll convince you to go.

Advertisement