Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

InterVideo WinDVD Creator 2

• 06-12-2005 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have WinDVD Creator Version 2.0B014.214C00 running on a 2.39GHz P4 - XP Home Edition SP2 - 768MB of RAM - 80GB HDD - NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 video card - SoundMax Integrated audio.

I captured a 1h:15m VHS tape to my HDD and then tried to burn a DVD - 2 hour format. The captured version on the HDD (5GB) play's fine but the burned DVD has lost the adio. I tried both Dolby Digital and MPEG audio formats but neither had sound. If I try to edit the captured version on my HDD I loose the audio also.

Can anyone help with ths ??????????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

what format is the captured audio?
    if its vbr mp3, which is likely, it might not be supported poperly by intervideo.

if it is you could use vdub to rip the audio to wav format and then import that into intervideo over the recorder audio on the video file.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LIUS

Subway,

The captured Video file is MPEG-2 - Audio format 4800Hz : Sample size 16 bits - Channel stereo : Bitrate 1536 kbps, I captured it with InterVideo WinDVD Creator 2 so I assume it is compatible.

My input card is Adaptec ACV-2310.

Any help???

Advertisement