Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a list of PAL release dates for the past 12 months...

Options
  • 06-12-2005 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

The title says it all really.
    can anyone link me to a comprehensive list of PAL releases across all formats for this year?
    or even a website that'd be handy for finding out this sort of thing (gamerankings only seems to give the NTSC release date...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

If you need to check out an individual game title, then GameFAQs usually has the EU release dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

tman wrote:
    can anyone link me to a comprehensive list of PAL releases across all formats for this year?

Hmm... that would be hard to find...

If you need it badly then perhaps you could ask the game shops for a copy of their past release scedueles? Not sure if that'll be alright with them though.

For all future dates, Eurogamer are quite good and browsing Play's upcoming release lists keeps me further in the know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

If you need to check out an individual game title, then GameFAQs usually has the EU release dates.

Yeah, this is probably your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

cheers, that'll do perfectly:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

take a look at www.pegi.info
    it has a pretty good list

• Advertisement
Advertisement