Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congrats Jamie from BT

• 06-12-2005 11:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

Just rang BT tech support and got through to a guy called Jamie...and OMG a nicer, more helpful guy you could not have hoped for.
    I was ringin in while setting up my aunties broadband & the phone lines in the house were in a bit of a mess....he was SO patient & helpful....I was running up and down the stairs, trying different combinations of phones/routers connected/disconnected etc etc and the entire time he was calm & collected & knew his stuff.
    So if yer out there Jamie, thanks a lot! Great job you're doin!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh, i was actually on to jamie myself, and i have to say he's one of the nicest guys you could get whilst ringing BT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭fletch

Cremo wrote:
    yeh, i was actually on to jamie myself, and i have to say he's one of the nicest guys you could get whilst ringing BT.
    lol....I think I'm gonna write a letter to BT....he really was gr8...cause god knows I'm sure he deals with some amount of idiots

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

fletch wrote:
    lol....I think I'm gonna write a letter to BT....he really was gr8...cause god knows I'm sure he deals with some amount of idiots

You should do, CS only ever gets stick from idiots who think they know everything, it would be nice for them to get some positive feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Fletch icon_syda.gif Jamie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Credit where credit is due I say, get writing there ye fans of the man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Sponge Bob wrote:
    Credit where credit is due I say, get writing there ye fans of the man
    Agreed.
    But the danger is, if his boss finds out how good he is he might get promoted. Then he'll be no good to anyone.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Might earn the guy a nice Christmas bonus :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

When BT do something right (usually on the technical side not CS or Billing) they should be given some credit for it. If Jamie personifies the spirit of excellence that undoubtedly exists somewhere in BT Ireland then I feel that he may verrily (yea) be the beacon that lights the Billing department and delivers them from the Mists and Stygian gloom which envelops and enshrouds them

Good news can be soo liberating. Get writing y'hawwlll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭fletch

Letter written & in the post! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

is this bt support in swords or india as jamie can be short for jaminder in india

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

csr's who are very good at their job tend to get moved to a training role or ignored and quit after a while due to the red tape they continuosly have to cut through to get something simple done.

(forgive me for sounding bitter but im a csr and id rather get the job done than have to worry about qualifying for my bonus which only marginaly raises me above minimum wage)

but hey thats what the world is coming to.

Advertisement