Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's on your playlist today?

Options
  • 07-12-2005 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

The digital music player!! One of those little babies can even hold more music than the vast Phantom FM library. So how do you listen to your music? Random selections? Specific choices? Or do you work out a playlist? Maybe one for a party, a road trip, the bus to work, a soundtrack for the love of your life or the one that you just dumped! So what inspired that playlist and what are the songs?

Share with us your playlists, the theme and what inspired you to put them together! Give us ten songs from the list and we'll publish them on phantomfm.com for all to see and be and go wow - cool selection!

Do it now! http://www.phantomfm.com/thisweek/yourlists.htm

(Hey, even if you don't have a player you can still submit a playlist!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Niall_Skylight

1:System Of A Down - Vicinity Of Obscenity - Hypnotize

2:Incubus - Follow - Alive at red rocks

3:Muse - Fury - Absolution B-side

4:Foo Fighters - My hero - the colour and the shape

5:Yann Tiersen - Comptine D'un Autre Été: L'après Midi - Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain

6:At the Drive In - One armed Scissor - Relationship of command

7:Mars Volta - eriatarka - De-Loused In The Comatorium

8:Modest Mouse - The World At Large - Good News For People Who Love Bad News

9:OutKast - So fresh So clean- Stankonia

10:Rage against the machine - bulls on parade - evil empire

It was a challenge to come up with this list but I did it. I like all of those songs and always feel something after listening to them.

Advertisement