Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers Thursday 12th January - Longstone 8pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

cant go Ill be busy putting my hands where hands aren't supoosed to go, and such. By the wee, why are boards beers always in recognized licensed alcomoholic establishments? Its against the entire spirit of student drinking and the ancient UCD tradition of knacker drinking on college property, dont you know.

I propose we alight the tunnels

i second this, motion carried???

Unfortunately i really dont think i can make it due to financial reasons.Unless someone wants to pay me I just cant afford to go up coz i've to work the next day so i cant stay up.:( and i really wanted to go...
    I will however be able to attend any beers monday to thursdays all next semester!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Scraggs wrote:
    .Unless someone wants to pay me

Somehow I dont think that'll be a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Grimes wrote:
    Somehow I dont think that'll be a problem

Just feign interest in one of the boards guys :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Someone remind me to bring a camera ;)

Photographic evidence?! My one weakness! Ah I wager I shall be a teeny bit more sensible this time but only a lil bit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Photographic evidence?! My one weakness! Ah I wager I shall be a teeny bit more sensible this time but only a lil bit.

Hehe, only because they (thankfully) don't sell that evil beer you were lowering into yourself last time :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Someone remind me to bring a camera ;)

Bring a camera!

Hehe, only because they (thankfully) don't sell that evil beer you were lowering into yourself last time :p

Indeed :o anyhow if this amount of people show up that have said they will it'll be quite the night out indeed. Was in the Longstone the other day quite a pleasant place.

Yea the LongStone is quite nice. Able to have a conversation without screaming over the music and of course, the aforementioned snug complete with serviec bell.

Oh, there may be a non-UCD person in attendance. Any objections? He's still a boardsie though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Aha! I have returned from the land out west where the liquor is cheap and women speak in a strange accent.

Im still on for this tho im not 100% sure ill be drinking. I've been drinking(among other things) 14 hrs outta every 24 for the last 5 days straight and think my liver deserves a well earned rest*.

*That said it will probably complain of being under used if i dont drink me some alchimohol so im damned either way :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

panda100 wrote:
    irlrobins said he's coming too:)

Liar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

irlrobins wrote:
    Liar

what-you did?well you mightnt have said it out loud but i know secretly you want to go suss out all the boardies?:)

panda100 wrote:
    well you mightnt have said it out loud

Confusing my voice with those in your head i think panda.... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

irlrobins wrote:
    Confusing my voice with those in your head i think panda.... :p

yeah the leprachauns....they tell me to burn stuff sometimes :)

Burn them laddy.....burn them all.....

*moves closer to fire exit and holds fire extinguisher*

***CONTACT INFO***

Right folks, for the Beers Virgins........we all know that the first one can be daunting especially when you don't know anyone that'll be there. So if anybody wants a contact number for when they get there just send me a PM or email ucd.boards.beers@gmail.com

I think I gave some of you my number before but I have a new number now.

Anyway,

COME GET DRUNK!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I might wander along - since seb's been to a TCD one - and the fact that its right beside college for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I might wander along - since seb's been to a TCD one - and the fact that its right beside college for me :)
    and right beside my house for me.

Apparently kevin_rc_ie is also coming.

The more the merrier I say, once theres no bitching about IRC or the admins. It gets pretty boring. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I refuse to talk the interweb while drinking. the two dont mix. i study one, i imbibe the other. thats how it goes.

***CONTACT INFO***

Right folks, for the Beers Virgins........we all know that the first one can be daunting especially when you don't know anyone that'll be there. So if anybody wants a contact number for when they get there just send me a PM or email ucd.boards.beers@gmail.com

I think I gave some of you my number before but I have a new number now.

Anyway,

COME GET DRUNK!!!!

And don't run away as soon as you arrive :v:

Waltons wrote:
    And don't run away as soon as you arrive :v:

Indeed! Don't walk in, look around uncomfortably for 30 seconds and walk back out, forcing me to leave my alcohol to go and bring you back in :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭PiZaRR-0

I'll be there too, with kev. He has a new resolution, to get skinny (for mma) and become nice, although he is sound in person!!!

I deffo dont want any IRC waffle as im not on it, although ill usually ****e on about anything after a few drinks.

PiZaRR-0 wrote:
    I'll be there too, with kev. He has a new resolution, to get skinny (for mma) and become nice, although he is sound in person!!!

I deffo dont want any IRC waffle as im not on it, although ill usually ****e on about anything after a few drinks.

Well I'm sure nobody has a problem with Kev going once Kev knows to play nice.

Besides, Boneless will be on hand if needs be. ;)

Indeed! Don't walk in, look around uncomfortably for 30 seconds and walk back out, forcing me to leave my alcohol to go and bring you back in :p

I like to think that I made up for it with my high levels of amazingness for the rest of the night.

Waltons wrote:
    I like to think that I made up for it with my high levels of amazingness for the rest of the night.

;)

Might be a bit later than that start time but only a little bit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭pilson

I think Ill be there with yer man humbert-egghead and that other guy with the long hair that posts here. Dunno what his username is these days.
    The last time I went drinking with those guys there was a brawl over a hat and then some sick dribbleage at the table. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

sounds good. I havent had a good dribble in ages!

Advertisement