Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers Thursday 12th January - Longstone 8pm

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

pilson wrote:
    I think Ill be there with yer man humbert-egghead and that other guy with the long hair that posts here. Dunno what his username is these days.
    The last time I went drinking with those guys there was a brawl over a hat and then some sick dribbleage at the table. :rolleyes:

you filthy liar! you disappeared off home to bed early as usual and any gettin sick was not done by me or 'that guy with the long hair',psilocin, I think he's calling himself, and I still need to find somewhere to live:(

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

B-K-DzR wrote:
    sounds good. I havent had a good dribble in ages!

Ah now here take it easy. There could be children reading this...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Ah now see here. Don't children need to learn about the good dribble you can have...especially on the night link! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Cool-sounds like there'll be a big turnout for this boards meetup!I hope more girls come too-havent seen kittenkiller round here in a long time but i hope she comes!Warning-i havent had a drinkie since stephens night so i think i could get a wee bit tipsy a wee bit quickly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Tipsy!!!!
    The lesser know but super-cool-hard-core tellytubby!

I shall be there my dearest Panda100!

Looking forward to it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Well I'm sure nobody has a problem with Kev going once Kev knows to play nice.

Besides, Boneless will be on hand if needs be. ;)

Can I bring me handcuffs? And the Mongolian Nipple Clamps? And the big stick with the nails in it?

I got some nice ideas in the castle dungeons in Edinburgh....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

boneless wrote:
    Can I bring me handcuffs? And the Mongolian Nipple Clamps? And the big stick with the nails in it?

I got some nice ideas in the castle dungeons in Edinburgh....

HeHe.....on this occassion you can bring anything you want my dear ;)

Infact i demand that you do!
    (bring that doctors kit too incase orangerooster has too much to drink again! ;) )

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Infact i demand that you do!
    (bring that doctors kit too incase orangerooster has too much to drink again! ;) )

Therel be a real doctor in the house this time (well semi one)!yeah boneless bring the cuffs-we can use them on kittenkiller if she comes near any ickle kittens

Right folks, I shall be in the Long Stone early-ish tomorrow....say around 7-7:15.

The plan is to try and get the snug (which hopefully won't be a problem on a Thursday....fingers crossed) so for those of you who don't know where that is.....when you walk into the LongStone you'll see a bar right in front of you, go left in front of the bar, up the small stairs to the left and you'll see the snug.

We'll be most likely getting some ny0m food so if anyone fancies coming early for some grub then be aware that they stop serving at 8pm ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

ohhh maaaan theres a snug........ how did i miss that!
    god i wish i was going even more now!

[a snug *is* a little roomy thing in a pub yeah???]

ill be there early enough if i dont fall asleep or something. Prob about 7.30ish so see ya then (if i can find the bloody pub in the first place ;) ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭PiZaRR-0

The plan is to try and get the snug

I know the longstone but dont know the snug in it. Is the snug like a seperate room? If so i think that would be a bit impossing for people to go into, if you get me. What about sitting upstairs? I undersatnd your point of having like a private place, but i think people would be more relazed about just sitting in the bar. I was at the porterhouse one with kev, so I could recognize a few of you, well not many.

Anyway its just a thought, I'll be there after TKD between 9 and 10.

will be there round half 9-a girl has to be fashonably late and all that.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i had to move my movie night to tonight because of the parents so i won't be heading out..

we need some on campus beers next week or the week after tho :)

</ducks for cover>

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

There's a chance me and TheVan will be going, so hope to see you guys there.

PiZaRR-0 wrote:
    I know the longstone but dont know the snug in it. Is the snug like a seperate room? If so i think that would be a bit impossing for people to go into, if you get me. What about sitting upstairs? I undersatnd your point of having like a private place, but i think people would be more relazed about just sitting in the bar. I was at the porterhouse one with kev, so I could recognize a few of you, well not many.

Anyway its just a thought, I'll be there after TKD between 9 and 10.

Its not a private room...its a seperate area between the two levels. People can walk through it and theres often people from different groups there.

its just called the snug. and its the same size as the seating area upstairs at the toilets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Enjoy it kids, Im in Germany and it´s freeeezing!

Heading now in a few so see you there hopefully.

And guys, if you dont see anyone when you first arrive please please please dont do a "Waltons and Rasher" :p If we're not in the snug-type-area then head upstairs. I'll be wearing a black and white top for anyone who doesnt know me (and i'll be with some guy who looks like he needs a shave and a haircut....and no its not Seb :p )

See you soon.

leaving in about 15. Will check boards again before i do. If anyone is going who doesnt know folks and needs a numba (and reads this) lemme know and ill pm ya mine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

And guys, if you dont see anyone when you first arrive please please please dont do a "Waltons and Rasher"
    Must you constantly bring that up? I'm embarassed enough already :D
    On a disappointing side note, I'm being incredibly softcore and not going tonight. Turns out my "token week of easy work" has not turned out to be so easy and I am shattered.
    Drink plenty in my honour!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

have fun everybody..... take pictures... and i demand drunken posts or else!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

yes so do i!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Steph and Moriarty asked me to post up saying the place is jammers so have a good look around when you come in to find em.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Well? Was there a confrontation for calling people names over the internet? :).

Advertisement