Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psp firmware help.

Options
  • 07-12-2005 9:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

would anyone be able to downgrade a psp for me to 1.5 by any chance?
    is this an easy thing to do if you all i need is instructions and ill try it myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Try the playstation forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Tok

kmurphy,

it's a easy enough process (I've done it 3 times so far.) BUT what firmware are you currently using. 2.0 works great for the donwgrade and i've heard of a downgrader for 2.5. At the mo nothing else works. I would go to this link and follow the instructions.

http://www.psphacking101.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=767

they have a nice pod-cast on the current hacks and such for running home-brew stuff (best reason to downgrade.) Also all the files you need are availible from the links on this site.

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Why downgrade to 1.5, I have 2.0 and run homebrew on it very well indeed. I have a SNES emulator running about 6 SNES games and have x5 portal running also.

No need to downgrade now.

Advertisement