Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Na Mona Puraflow V kingspan Envirocare

Options
  • 07-12-2005 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    just wondering has anyone on this had any experience regarding either of the two above.
    Pros cons....recomendations?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Eve1

I was speaking privately to one of the people who run courses on waste water and they said that the Puraflow and the Biocycle are the best on the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

Not exactly on subject but any system that has an Irish Agrement Board Certificate is fit for purpose. I find both systems to be overpriced.

I recommend a local company, their system is IAB tried and tested, hundreds installed and working over 10 years, proven track record and competitively priced. The Company are very helpful with installation. They are a competitive maintenance agreement, the product is manufactured in the county so service calls are very prompt.

Prompt service is very important! If your system's pump fails / backs up and you don't know what to do, its late at night, raining outside. Things could flow back up your wc! Not nice... prompt service is very important.

As with all thinks in life... shop around, ask questions, compare products and find out for yourself.:)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Go away Brendan

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

Hi we have the Kingspan Envirocare installed the past year no problems with it so far.

Advertisement