Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have we forgotten something in our Ryder Cup planning?

• 07-12-2005 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Not relevant to Golf.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

I feel a Ban is about right here, or at least lock this thread! :mad:

Totally irrelevant, besides, Maynooth is closer than Naas! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭strassenwolf

Irrelevant? And ban me for posting it?:rolleyes:

Germany's hosting the biggest sporting event in the world. 2-3 months later we are hosting what is apparently the third biggest. (I don't believe that it is, but it is certainly the biggest event we're ever going to host). It had crossed my mind that there might be similarities in the arrangements necessary.

But it might be a good idea to move it a more suitable forum - perhaps humanities - as it might make for a useful discussion about the difference in approach in Germany and Ireland. Regulation/medical tests/taxes paid (which is the case in Germany) versus sweeping under the carpet (the Irish approach).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Irrelevant? And ban me for posting it?:rolleyes:

I think it's irrelevant too. but i won't ban you for posting it.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement