Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to remove honda bros seat

• 07-12-2005 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi

This probably sound totally stupid but can someone tell me how the hell I remove a Honda bros 400 seat. I need to recharge the battery because I left it lying for a month. I found two bolts under the seat and loosened them but the seat still wont budge

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

its actually quite easy and you will probable kick yourself for removing bolts you didnt need to

use your key to open the helmet holed under the seat at the rear left of the bike (the looking from the back to the front) and there is a little handle (L shaped) that you pull down on, while pulling down on it the back of the saddle can be pulled up allowing the saddle to be removed

voila!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

it can take a fair bit of the auld wiggling as the bits of the seat that latch onto the frame are awkward

• Registered Users Posts: 30 chilli

hahaha omg
    after kicking myself up and down the street I realised the battery is totally different that i thought. I have a batters starter and not charger, do you know how to use this. In a car its easy + and + and - to - but the + is totally covered up, I dont want to damage th ebattery.

PS thanks for letting me know about that seat, I was trying to remove it for weeks hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

should just be rubber covers over the contacts,
    pull them back and youll see a regular battery underneath,
    its just smaller than a car battery thats all.
    ive jumped the bike from the car a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 30 chilli

yeah sorry you're right, there was a cover that needed to be removed forst and then it was just standard battery. Its all running perfect now, thanks a lot for th ehelp guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement