Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Quick enquiry

Options
  • 07-12-2005 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

lads im doing a media related project which involves modified cars, i'm wondering if theres any chance you could either post or send me pictures you may have of modified cars, email addy is funkychicken69@gmail.com, cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Eh, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ron.burgundy

Eh, no.

yep great reply, idiot

I am an idiot
    Hey n00bie, the interweb is covered with pics of modified cars and you can download them yourself, why should I want to contribute to your 'media related project'? Have you been overrun with people from boards.ie mailing pics? There is a thread on here specifically for the purpose of showing modified cars - take them from there.

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Hey n00bie, the interweb is covered with pics of modified cars and you can download them yourself, why should I want to contribute to your 'media related project'? Have you been overrun with people from boards.ie mailing pics? There is a thread on here specifically for the purpose of showing modified cars - take them from there.
    Exactly what i was thinking. Would he not just get pics off the fookin net. Flippin Braindead, please tell me hes not on a mickey mouse media course :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ron.burgundy

Nuttzy wrote:
    Exactly what i was thinking. Would he not just get pics off the fookin net. Flippin Braindead, please tell me hes not on a mickey mouse media course :rolleyes:

ya see lads the pictures i get from the internet become pixelated very easily, now if ya can't be any help, rather then slagging me off why don't you piss off? and no aint on a "mickey mouse" media course. and no i aint braindead either, just a bloody keyboard warrior thats all you are Nuttzy! really lads could ya not have just left the topic alone rather than having to post? absolute gob****es!

• Advertisement

now if ya can't be any help, rather then slagging me off why don't you piss off? absolute gob****es!
    Good grief. Three posts in two weeks and you still want to pick a fight. I try to help lots of people on this and several other forums but usually I like some idea of what they are looking for. You could be anybody, and I don't give pictures of my kids, my house, my genitals or my car to people I don't know. In your original post you didn't mention size, resolution, format or content so might have had a mailbox full of 'pixellated' rubbish - are you using MSPaint to handle these pictures or do you not know what you are doing? Has anyone actually sent you any pictures?

I reckon you are trolling for material to boost your rating on barryboys.co.uk and you wouldn't know a media related project if it bit you on the c0ck. On the other hand, provide me with evidence of good intent and I will drop you 100Mb of high quality images of a range of modified cars, but you have to say 'Pretty please with sugar frosting' to make up for calling me a gob****e.

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

er right. Thread closing now as this is unlikely to be a mutualy benifical exchange of views.

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement