Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Suggestions on Driving test

Options
  • 07-12-2005 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Applied for test last Dec and the day finally comes.
    Anyone could give me some advice in relation to driving techniques and answers for the questions.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭MikeHunt

Definitely do a pre-test with a driving instructor in the area you're doing your test. They should know all possible routes.

Maybe a lesson or two before/after the pre-test to shake off any bad habits.

Oh, and set up a hidden camera in the back seat (looking forward) to prove to your mates that you should have passed! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

leonliang wrote:
    Hi All,
    Applied for test last Dec and the day finally comes.
    Anyone could give me some advice in relation to driving techniques and answers for the questions.

Cheers.

Do some lessons first and most importantly a pre-test from a reputable driving school. You will learn all you need to pass the test. I did, and passed first time.

*edit* just realised I just repeated what MikeHunt had to say. I spose this just proves what we both said was valid. Trust me. It is

Advertisement