Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New To This

Options
  • 07-12-2005 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

I am new to this forum, so hello to all. :)

I have a Cambridge Azur 540A amplifier in my sitting room, connected to my TV & DVD players and CD player.
    Upstairs in the 'office' I have a PC, with alot of MP3's on it.
    And I would like them to communicate with each other. Running a cable is not an option, neither is moving the PC. So wireless is a must.
    I did connect up a digital sender before, and was able to play the music on my amp, and view the screen on my TV (32" phillips TV, not lcd or plasma), but there was two problems. The screen was very pixelated, and crap, and I could not control the track order, or pause etc. etc.

I noticed a Sonos Digital Music System in a magazine today, but this has a built in AMP, so i think it may me overkill to my requirements.

Can anyone tell me of a product that will send the music to my AMP, and allow me to see & control the playlists? Also, is this expensive?

Cheers

Comments

Advertisement