Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

When oh when will this be in ireland

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Em well considering there is 10 available i am guessing now.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

i ment from the four mobile providors at a reduced price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Maybe March ish(?) with the n91, hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Jam Man

Make sure you get a shoulder strap with it :eek:
    They're feckin heavy old things!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

looks like an unweidly beast alright... I suppose thats to be expected when theres nearly half a gig of onboard memory on it though. I think I'll bite the bullet and get the W800i.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Was playing around with it the other day. It's a nice enough phone, but to be honest, I'd prefer the K750i as it's smaller and more compact. The screen is amazing on it, especially the photo quality. Would have been nice if they bumped up the camera though.

Advertisement