Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Curtain Call

• 07-12-2005 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Anyone buy curtain call, eminem's greatest hits album????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Greatest hits? lol
    Doesnt he have to have ONE great hit first?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

kjt wrote:
    Greatest hits? lol

Lol that's very true....it should be called "Eminem's barely tolerable hits"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I've listened to it and it brilliant.Btw i know a lot of people over 16 who like him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭largerthanlife

he's the type of artist you either like or dont... i personally think he's brilliant lyrically and he is just misunderstood

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

he's the type of artist you either like or dont... i personally think he's brilliant lyrically and he is just misunderstood

Lyrically brilliant & very funny.

but im not to fond of artists bringing out best of albums after only a handfull of albums. i think its a bit of a rip off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭largerthanlife

its due to his moving into production

still though the majority of eminem fans would have a good lot of that album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

its due to his moving into production

Great and here was I thinking that we were rid of him for good but instead he's just going to spawn another 13 in a dozen "misunderstood" rapper onto us, joy. Cannot see the guys appeal and shudder to think of who would find his lyrics funny.

sarcasim is the lowest form of wit, or so they say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Off-topic posts binned.
    Please stay on topic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Same with me. I think he is a great musician and hope him all the best in production and hopefully he still brings out a few more decent albums in the future

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Not going to get it cos I already have the songs on previous albums, bar encore. Have fack, shake that ass and when i'm gone on mp3. shake that ass is the best of the 3. great beat and nate dogg kills it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

brilliant album song with biggie on the stan mixtapes cd is quailty and the song with nate dogg another quailty song the mans lyrics are genius

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

I have all the other albums but I still put it on the Christmas list! Probably a waste of money but hey it's handy having all the songs on 1 cd and my MMLP and TES are scratched to bits! The bonus cd and Shake That are nice additions aswell..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

kjt wrote:
    Greatest hits? lol

word.......................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Ok i have all the songs on this lbum except for fack and shake taht two top quality tunes , jus love fack its hilarious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

The song with Biggie, is that the one where's hes like...
    ...Devil worship, Horses heads,
    human sacrifices, cannibalism, candles and exorcism
    Animals havin' sex with them, camels, mammels and rabbits
    But I don't get into that, I kick the habbit
    I just beat you to death with weapons that eat the flesh
    But I never eat you unless the meat looks fresh
    ..?
    Got it on a podcast, can't figure where it's from and it's wreckin' my head.

Only really liked Slim Shady LP myself, not going to bother picking this up.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

i think that song is called "dead wrong"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

i cant get enough of FACK AND SHAKE THAT(nate dogg is brilliant in that song!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

The song with Biggie, is that the one where's hes like...

..?
    Got it on a podcast, can't figure where it's from and it's wreckin' my head.

Only really liked Slim Shady LP myself, not going to bother picking this up.

That is called Dead Wrong. Good song. I love the beat.

I also won't be buying this eminem album.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Dead wrong Rmx, good song. Biggie is good on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

eminem album curtain call is quailty stans mix tape is a good cd also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

I have jus joined this website i totally a gree with u i am a big fan of Eminem :)

I think Eminem is a legend becase of his music also because what he raps about happends and iots true and it also relatets to people in differnt ways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

You mean he really did rape the women's swim team?!?!
    :eek:
    i think that song is called "dead wrong"
    Cheers!

Ne got the new album its ment to be good when im gone is brilliant ne way

I agrre some people think hes alll bad and hes not hes a good rapper hes tells it the way it is i respect him for that:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Stop double posting please and don't type in txt spk.

Makavevli im sorry about that

Makaveli Wasnt trying to be rude was try to explain yhats all im sorry if it came out the wrong way

Advertisement