Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling IOL after 3 month trial

• 27-11-2004 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone out there has cancelled after the 3 month trial. I sent in a cancellation letter over a week ago but am still connected. I've also heard nothing from them regarding it.

My 3 month trial ends the 15-Dec-04. I'm thinking of sending them another letter, only this time registered.

The reason I'm worried is that I just got in NTL today (previously unavailable in my area). I'd hate to have to fork out for two services.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

I sent them an email plus i rang them,just incase...They replied in email saying thanks you for blah blah blah....and service will be ceased....send modem back to GLS walkinstown...etc....ring them and email them just to make sure....

Advertisement