Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody else get this? IBB

• 07-12-2005 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to inform you that an upgrade has been carried out on the
    Clonsilla Highsite.
    Please re-test your connection and reply to this mail if you have any
    outstanding issues.
    If we do not hear from you about this matter within 5 working days we
    will assume that the issue is resolved.

We would like to thank you for your patience.

Regards
    2nd Line Technical Support
    Irish Broadband

I canceled my a/c 3 weeks ago.Told them i was'nt paying the final 9 months on the contract because the service has never worked for me(go it in august)

Is it a ploy to get me to plug the radio in so they can say ive been using it?

hmmmmm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Its prob them catching up on the back log of emails they have and reply to ur email b4 they checked your account status. Im sure its alot of emails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

If it was so bad you told them to cancel it why would you trust them to have sorted it out now? The balance of evidence does not stand in IBB's favour.
    Trust your first instinct on this.

Having seen their messing first hand I can't see any reason to go back to them. My friend up the road has tried to get his BB working for the last 2 months or more now with no response from IBB in that time. Hes told them to collect their equipment with no response and has cancelled the dd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭g2e

I have no intentions of going back to them, I am just saying is this a last ditch attempt to get a comeback to the fact they have no grounds to charge me the remainder of the contract.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

See My Above Post

Advertisement