Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

which one will i buy....

• 07-12-2005 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

project gotham racing 3 or need for speed most wanted???
    post comments also thx!

which of the games will i buy? 2 votes

need for speed most wanted
    0% 0 votes
    project gotham racing 3
    100% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

Ill tell you staright away , go for NFSMW . I really cant comment as ive never played PGR3 . But i have NFSMW and im 50% complete and ive had a blast with this game, seriously its really really good, especially when the cops start getting tough.
    If you enjoyed the underground series you shouldnt even be asking this question!-get it staright away!
    and if you get it , i can woop ur ass online:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Eire05

When you get the chance you should get both. I played NFS today and although it was great there isn't much new in it (which i great IMO). But go for PGR3 first, it rules. The graphics and engine sounds are unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

PGR3 now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Silly Question!

Advertisement