Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would you like to see this on your PSP menu?

• 07-12-2005 9:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭

4GB of memory...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Here it is fitted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

What's your point? Showing off?

"Ooh, look! I've got a 4GB memory stick in my PSP, aren't you all jealous? Bet you're wondering where I got it and how much it cost! Well I'm not tellin'... ha ha ha ... what a great thread..."

:rolleyes:

wind your neck in, FFS.

I just received an email from a friend in Asia with the pics, I've just replied to find out were they have come from/website address etc

Surely that was obvious from the pics posted - maybe you should've thought before typing...

[Foot in mouth]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

well the first pic is from lik-sang anyway.

your "asian friend" did a good rip job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭lkman

• Advertisement

well the first pic is from lik-sang anyway.

your "asian friend" did a good rip job

rip job? he doesnt even have a psp - came across it over there whilst travelling and forwarded on pics to me..i replied looking for links

but whats the point, with the amount of bitching in this forum...:rolleyes:

lkman wrote:
    ah, that must be it - same pics anyway..nice find. now to investigate - cheers for the link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

Seeing 2gb does it for me...

Btw, does anyone here have one of these hard drives for psp? I heard there have been problems playing back video on them, supposed to be very choppy...is this true?

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mrmrbungle

sony will have a 4gb memstik duo any time now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

mrmrbungle wrote:
    sony will have a 4gb memstik duo any time now

And boy will you pay for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Not if you buy of ebay.

The 4gb and 2gb cards are freely avaialble over the internet at reasonable prices.

Remeber these cards are not jsut psp, they were out years ebfore psp, for digital cameras etc.

I paid 50 euro for a 1gb one, thats over 60% of the price paid for here in stores.

If your smart and know where and how to shop on ebay then youll pick these up for relitivly cheap considering what your getting.

I'd say you should get a reasonable 150-180 price for these.

Considering they will be close to 250 euro here=/ more then the bleeding psp.

Advertisement