Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will the next Utd Manager be a lady>?

• 07-12-2005 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

What are the chances?
    Seriousely though? is it just that no lady is a manager, or are they banned from managing?

(by lady I mean a female human, with two x chromosomes, not gays or hermaphs)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

thats three threads now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

err I'm no United Supporter and most united fans on these boards can testify to that, but it seems to me that sandals is over stepping the line here in yanking the chains of the united fans and this new topic spam seems to be getting closer to trolling than actual posting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

ya three threads about united its bad enough with out him making it worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

could you please clarify, where a coma is meant to be postioned in that previous post, as it reads differently, depending on its position.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Sandals are u drunk or high or both?? The next united manager to be a lady?? Thats about as likely as Ian Dowie winning Ms Universe.. Seriously man, considering the night thats in it theres better questions to be asked...

If you are serious,(which I doubt) please back up your thread by giving 3 possible lady candidates..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Dont know about a lady, but a farmer could be an option, cos at the minute there a team of donkeys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Pointless. I say bin it.

No what I want to know, Is how come there are'nt any female managers or are there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

yeah, cause its very ethical to have a female in a lads dressing room, while they're showering down and stuff

Genius!

3 female candidates for the job ?

Alan Shearer
    Rio Ferdinand
    Ian Dowie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Greham Le Sucks could be ASSistant manager.......sorry, I'll get my coat.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Wtf is this thread about? Get a grip Sandals buddy ffs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Lmao! Get lost, another muppet who's biggest joy of every season is to see Man Utd knocked out of a competition. Sad! I wouldn't swap all the sucess we have had to go through tonight. Lady manager possibilities: David Ginola. New sponsor: L'Oreal.

Why are all the Utd fans so touchy, has the screw come loose?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

No but the wheels have come off.

No but the wheels have come off.

excellent, very drole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Karen Brady would like to see a female manager at United I'm sure, bless her. Perhaps this is more of a political issue then a soccer issue though - but hey, why not. Can't think of any suitable candidates though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

shepthedog wrote:
    Sandals are u drunk or high or both?? The next united manager to be a lady?? Thats about as likely as Ian Dowie winning Ms Universe.. Seriously man, considering the night thats in it theres better questions to be asked...

If you are serious,(which I doubt) please back up your thread by giving 3 possible lady candidates..

Ian dowie is a good looking guy and a ringer for one of the goonies:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

not going to happen unless man united is taken over by some loser pc affirmative action man/feminist at which point i would never watch another man united game tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

do u only talk about united or try slag united fans if u have no positive comments or even constructive comments dont make any at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

chiller wrote:
    do u only talk about united or try slag united fans if u have no positive comments or even constructive comments dont make any at all

unfortunetly he is fairly serious, i have had the honour to read some of his previous posts and they all follow a similar route of ridiculious and adolesent posting. Sorry to get on your back Sandals, but i don't know what your trippin on.....can i get some? :v: ................................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Welcome to the Soccer Forum, the New After Hours.

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

BaZmO* wrote:
    Welcome to the Soccer Forum, the New After Hours.

B.
    Aye tis getting that way now alright!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

can you lock and delete this thread? Thanx 4 the fish why did you even respond to this mess if you didn't bother to lock it? This is promoting trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Sandals wrote:
    What are the chances?
    Seriousely though? is it just that no lady is a manager, or are they banned from managing?

(by lady I mean a female human, with two x chromosomes, not gays or hermaphs)

Who is this pair of clown shoes? And why was he sponsored?

His account was "hacked" last night, hence the endless spew of nonsense coming from "him". Theres a thread in after-hours about it if you're bothered to read about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    His account was "hacked" last night, hence the endless spew of nonsense coming from "him". Theres a thread in after-hours about it if you're bothered to read about it.

His account seams to have been a victim of his stupidity. Firstly his password was password :rolleyes: also add this
    Sandals wrote:
    he got my password from my password folder on my desktop.

:D

His stupidity was almost overshadowed by that of the clown who spent a good four hours posting nonsense on here. What a strange life some people lead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Security genius :eek:

Reminds me of valves forum admin/dev haveing his password "hacked" back before half life 2 was released turns out his password was his name lol

Or something like that

Advertisement