Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Toilets in Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

K-TRIC wrote:
    Who was abusing the Rent Boys ?? They provide a valuable service to the public and should be treated with respect.

Sure:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭green_onions

Apparently the toilets in the island at junction of College St and Westmoreland St are to be re-opened with a manned presence some time this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yeah, it was just in the paper today or yesterday that they're opening a few up again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Peaceful Pigeon

j22 wrote: »
    Stephens green SC charges 20cent to use the toilets and there not even well looked after. What a rip off.

And just down the road you can use Brown Thomas' for free, which is like being a king! TV and all (yes it just shows promotional fashion stuff but a tv in a toilet is a tv in a toilet!), as well as expensive soap and cubicles without a gap in the wall or door to be seen!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

can u just walk into brown thomas and head straight for the toilets without the staff/security approaching you to stop you from abusing their toilets or trying to do drugs in them or whatever??

i would be paranoid that if u walk in there in a tracksuit or just a pair of jeans and a tshirt they might think ur a gurrier or a junkie or something and try to stop you using their facilities without being a customer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Ah I remember a few months back i was bursting so ran into the purple pub on gorges street corner (I think thats the George) and ran downstairs and went to the loo and was walking out but got thrown out for being 14 and not gay and being in the pub in the first place

The toilets are upstairs in the george

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

And just down the road you can use Brown Thomas' for free
    I think you've missed the point. The 20c charge is intended as a deterrent. Shopping centres would prefer to have no toilets but they're expected to have them. They would be delighted to think that everyone would go down to BTs. There is no charge before 11am or with certain receipts.

(PS - this thread is 6 years old!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

who the f is brining back up 6 yr old threads lol

Advertisement