Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrgh Digiweb insanity

• 08-12-2005 1:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Am trying to get a satellite install done in north cork at the moment, and the company that is getting wanted to pay by cheque, Digiweb recieved it two months ago (6th of October)
    I am still waiting for a date for installation, i get told one thing one day to get told something the other, left numerous messages for people no one has got back to me, I got told 2 weeks ago that there was a delay on the equipment, and then the other day I reminded the droid that what she told me about the equipment and she goes I never said that, etc. Jeez are they just trying to turn into another IBB? Dont talk to me about Metro installs then! What a waste of time, becoming a reseller for these guys

-Toppy-

Advertisement