Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reindeer Games

Options
  • 08-12-2005 1:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hello all you sexy bitches and hopeless fans of ADDY! I, your god, have a special decree for you, my loyal followers! On the 21st of December I along with the rest of my Uber snazzy pals at belongto (who really are “DA SNAZZ”) are hijacking Space’N’Veda’s usual spot and bringing you “Reindeer games”.... in association with the lovely Veda! it will be a night of Drag and live performence from the likes of the likes of Kristy Kosmos, Iona Toyboy, Joanna Cruze, Justin Casey Comes Cherry Vice&Verity Salt, Amanda Playwith and many more! The Tickets are €10 and its on in “The George” on (get this) Georges Street! Even if you don’t wanna or cant go you can still buy a ticket in aid of www.belongto.org. a very worthwhile cause! So contact me on 0857339108 for info! Tickets available on the night.

... ADDY HAS SPOKEN!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Don't think I'll be in town on the 21st. Back off to the country for the christmas thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

I've deleted the off topic posts.

As for the show, it sounds like a good event but I won't be around Dublin either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Oh, dear, I may have been right to get out of that when I did. It appears to have gone critical....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 BeLonG To Youth

reindeergames2.jpg

And Here's The Poster and all!!

Join in all our Reindeer Games!!

Veda & BeLonG To Folk bring you Xmas Cheer Galore

This is a fundraiser and tickets are €10.
    They can be purchased at OUThouse or from BeLonG To members

For more info, call 01-8734184 or email info@belongto.org

x All at BeLonG To

Advertisement