Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling UTV

• 08-12-2005 3:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭

I'm a UTV user since april 04 and am moving house in jan, my new house has NTL and i was wondering what problems i'll have cancelling a few months before my contract is up will bring me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

At worst you have to pay for 2 months you can't use.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

I'm a UTV user since april 04 and am moving house in jan, my new house has NTL and i was wondering what problems i'll have cancelling a few months before my contract is up will bring me?

If you are with them since april 04 you have long since completed your 12 month contract and should be on a rolling months contract unless you upgraded at any stage since Apri 05.

Be careful that they do not try to get a cancellation fee out of you - later terms and conditions provide for everyone having to pay a cancellation fee but this should not be in your terms and conditions!!!.

Advertisement