Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legal Best Value Irish downloads

Options
  • 08-12-2005 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

hi,

I need to set up an MP3 download application for a friend, it has to be fully legal, is Itunes the best? is there alot of hastle converting the apple format to MP3 format, I dont want allofmp3.com or some other dodgy site, I tried napster but they wont let me set up as an irish customer,

am i limited to itunes?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Stoner wrote:
    hi,

I need to set up an MP3 download application for a friend, it has to be fully legal, is Itunes the best? is there alot of hastle converting the apple format to MP3 format, I dont want allofmp3.com or some other dodgy site, I tried napster but they wont let me set up as an irish customer,

am i limited to itunes?

thanks
    I don't even know why people bother with buying mp3's. I wouldn't say converting acc's (or what ever they're called) to mp3 is too hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

true,
    but it's not for me, so i dont want to have to keep doing it for the guy, i just want to recommend a legal site where he can download a song and its in MP3 format, thats what he asked me for anyway, hes not interested in getting them anyother way,
    I joined itunes today anyway, so i'll give that a shot, downloaded Driving home for christmas, i should be shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭masteire

check limewire.com - i think this is what you are looking for,
    there is an option for buying the product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Stoner wrote:
    I dont want allofmp3.com or some other dodgy site

works fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Depending on what style of music he's searching for then www.emusic.com is very good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Z

itunes.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

www.mycokemusic.com and just click on Ireland.

Advertisement