Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best hd tv for around 1500

Options
  • 08-12-2005 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

sorry but what is the best hd tv for around 1500 would like a samsung hear good thing about them.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

i have that very model, i uploaded pics to show others a while back you can check them here.
    most of the pics are of HD (fishes and water scenes)
    http://www.images.sparky-s.com/sp_index.php?dir=./Samsung32

best tv i ever got, but from new the settings are high and need to be tweaked to your own desire and you will notice after 1-4 weeks it breaks itself in, as the picture blends better after use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I'm getting one of these from Dixons on Tuesday, after seeing these pics I can't wait. I didn't notice when I went into Dixons to order it there was always people crowed around that screen, even when there was alot of other models on display.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

its a best seller, mine had to be pre-ordered from DID because of demand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

How much is it in Dixons?

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

KdjaC wrote:
    How much is it in Dixons?

kdjac

€1599 and I think I paid €270 for an extra 2 years warranty. I could have bought it online and saved a couple of hundred, but its harder to return a tv after a site has disappeared or gone out of business.

Advertisement