Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please verify my account,

Options
  • 08-12-2005 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Helo last night my roommate, found my password and messed up my account see here

Can I be given aproval from an admin/mod for setting up this account,
    you can verify its me through my IP I hope,
    sorry for the inconvenience.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

I'd say you should be able to get your old account back, if you ask nicely and can prove it wasn't you.
    But I'd change your password, and use a more secure one!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

might I suggest you take this up in the Prison forum and not sign up any new accounts, this might help your case.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Beruthiel wrote:
    might I suggest you take this up in the Prison forum and not sign up any new accounts, this might help your case.
    In fairness he was told by sok to either go onto irc or sign up a new account if you check the reason on the banlist.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Shabadu wrote:
    In fairness he was told by sok to either go onto irc or sign up a new account if you check the reason on the banlist.

oopps

Advertisement