Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Britton Insurance

Options
  • 08-12-2005 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

Does anybody here find it virtually impossible to get onto the online motor insurance section of Britton insurance.?? i have been trying to get through since Tuesday morning ... there seems to be only one person who deals in this area.. ive left 4 voice messages and countless emails...

Its my first time to be insured on a car and i have all the forms ready to send.. i just want to find out how quickly i can be insured as i am buying a car this saturday... i just need to know how much i should make the cheque out for.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i have also noticed that they are really slow and unorganised as i was up for renewal and contacted them but only had a week left so just kept with the same company.they are defo losing out on business

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

I don't like the way you can't apply for the quote they give you on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Em ya you can? I think there a very good company agree with what ye say but quoted me 400euro Less than everyone...

bennyx_o wrote:
    I don't like the way you can't apply for the quote they give you on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

I got through first time...

But they quoted me more than Hibernian!

They are a broker as ye know, they quoted me 400euro less than Hibernian and with Britton as a broker i am with Hibernian......
    Big Balls wrote:
    I got through first time...

But they quoted me more than Hibernian!

• Advertisement

Don't get me wrong, their quote was still good - I'm 23 with a new Golf GTI and 4 points but they quoted me for Jan what Hibernian took off me this year.

Thats a Nice car for a 23 Yr old....How much did they quote ya if ya dont mind me asking....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭smurfbaby

Yeah they do good quotes etc but it's impossible to get through to anyone! I think Kathryn is the name of the person who deals with the online quotes, but if you ring up and ask the most basic question they say 'Oh sorry I'll need to put you through to Kathryn'. After endless voicemails and emails she will get back to you but its a pain in the ass none the less

Thats a Nice car for a 23 Yr old....How much did they quote ya if ya dont mind me asking....

2,300 I think it was (roughly what I paid Hibernian this year)... except for the new quote I was able to include a 5 years NCB and 5 years full licence.

Advertisement