Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Eircom BB user but.....

• 08-12-2005 2:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭

We use Eircom BB Enhanced here at our office, I am very happy with it, it has never really given us any bother and i think i could count service outages on one hand however we are paying 169 a month for it.

I was looking at the other BB suppliers is there anyone you would recommend over another, BTW we need good upload speeds and want to introduce more VoIP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭TimTim

The only other competition to eircoms business package is Smart's business deals as all others are just rebranding eircoms bitstream product. That is over DSL. also EsatBT do some LLU SDSL products if I'm not mistaken but details are fairly sketchy on it. You'd have to be in the supported exchanges for the LLU deals to work but you've got nothing to loose so you should give them a call.

If you go wireless you could try digiweb but they seem to have a few issues at the moment which is to be expected from a new service but they seem to be getting ironed out with a nice speed. (Although metro users feel free to correct me)

Advertisement