Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't join any SF server's

Options
  • 08-12-2005 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭

Just download SF from Ea it all seem to install ok, But I keep getting an error message when I try to join any servers. I've the latest patch install before I got SF would this have anything to do with it. I've attached a pic of the error message
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

DingDong wrote:
    Just download SF from Ea it all seem to install ok, But I keep getting an error message when I try to join any servers. I've the latest patch install before I got SF would this have anything to do with it. I've attached a pic of the error message
    Thanks

After you install SF you need to install the latest patch again. The install overwrites it the patch 1.21 so run through installation again and this will fix problem. Got this error myself when I hadn't got SF installed yet and was trying to play on normal BF2 servers who had updated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Cheers Nelly

Advertisement