Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving House and Packaging Materials

Options
  • 08-12-2005 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for where to go to buy boxes and packaging materials for moving house.
    Needless to say I will be doing the packaging myself so will need a plethora of paper, bubble wrap and boxes.
    Thanks, in advance, for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭NotInventedHere

BuilderBob wrote:
    Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for where to go to buy boxes and packaging materials for moving house.
    Needless to say I will be doing the packaging myself so will need a plethora of paper, bubble wrap and boxes.
    Thanks, in advance, for the help

If you have a houseful of stuff, Dont do it get a removal company. Otherwise viking direct do file boxes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

I used this crowd, www.packireland.com and found them to be quite reasonable.
    Good luck with the move;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

I used UPak - very good service
    http://www.upak.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Jush flicking through the Argos catalog I see that they have packaging materials, bubblewrap etc...Also suggest the space saving bags, very handy for clothes etc....

Advertisement