Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much for a new Honda Rebel/Shadow 125

• 08-12-2005 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Hi,
    How much should I expect to pay for a new Honda Rebel 125 or Honda Shadow 125, and where would be the best place to find one in the Munster area.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

too much :/
    list price is something like 5,500 and you wont get much off it.
    the dont hold their value particularly well these days due to a lcak of young bikers coming up so you could problably save over 50% if you source one privately second hand.
    only thing would be that due to the newer model hondas being dearer than suzuki/kwak/yam rivals they are rarer on the market.

that was my experience.
    i had a virago for 2.5 years and loved it,
    so maybe have a look at a different make to see the price variations?

hth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,049 ✭✭✭✭tk123

would it be as dear as 5,500?! I would have said abt 4k. I'm looking at around €6,250 ish less trade in for my current bike for my lovely new Dragstar 250 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

there is a guy selling a 125 virago on the for motors sale section if you are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 26 BRUNO.22

Scrap The Virago Idea And Get Yourself A Dragstar...i Had A 125 For Abou 2 Years...my First Bike.it Never Gave Me An Ounce Of Trouble Great Miles For Money,,my Friends Named It The Camel...best Lookin 125 Cruiser Out There In My Opinion...
    Its A Shame The 250 Is Exactly The Same

Advertisement