Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shels receive (and reject) two offers for Jason Byrne

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Ashton will not be easily replaced should he go in January. I hope he doesnt go but in this day and age you can't take anything for granted. He seemed to be more happier and confident in himself yesterday so with McKenzie back too I don't see why we would want Byrne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Byrnes agent touting him to any club who will listen with Shels blessing, unless your blinkered thats a sure sign he wont be there anymore.

Say it sucks having to sell players to justify a bad season.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Lol :) you never cease to amaze me! ;)

Djurgardens officials have apparently watched him a few times. how do you know that slimey rat is touting him off to anyone? He has been top scorer 3 years in a row you know... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

KdjaC wrote:
    Byrnes agent touting him to any club who will listen with Shels blessing, unless your blinkered thats a sure sign he wont be there anymore.

kdjac

You're nothing if not consistent :D

Slash/ED wrote:
    You're nothing if not consistent :D

Do you think he will be there next season?

Bear in mind 5 clubs have "viewed" him and all sat in your directors box with either Kerr or Devlin beside them in your ground. Obviously not being touted eh?
    Bit not for sale sign on him too .....

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

KdjaC wrote:

you and i know better than most what that feels like eh? any way i wish that we had a "bad season" by shels current standards, ps, remember your a 1st div club in an EL playground

blu_sonic wrote:
    you and i know better than most what that feels like eh? any way i wish that we had a "bad season" by shels current standards, ps, remember your a 1st div club in an EL playground

No we finished ahead of Rovers so my season is fulfilled. And your a Div 1 club in ehh the 1st div... :)

Anyway they put themselves up to be shot down, spending more than they had for years and now counting the cost of not generating enough income to cover players wages so either touting them to anyone who will pay or letting them go with no cover.

Let all hug now.....

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

but they are still holding their ground on an asking price, so hardly desperate

ps -8points

Advertisement