Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox Price Drop!!!!!!!!!

• 09-12-2005 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

FYI
    Smyths are selling Xboxs at €100 when you buy any Xbox Game.
    So Xbox+halo 2 for €129.99
    I'm going down to get 2 more for some kick ass Halo 2 LAN partys!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

turnfan wrote:
    FYI
    Smyths are selling Xboxs at €100 when you buy any Xbox Game.
    So Xbox+halo 2 for €129.99

Good for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭turnfan

Thanks...
    Just spreading the love!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

turnfan wrote:

in a few months you'll be alone with your xbox lan's. everyone else'll be playing halo3 in their 360 lan party's with fancy HD projection screens and the like :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

lmao too right they will be

i don't think so, i'll have four in my house for Halo 2 and Splinter Cell CT.
    I had a 360 but it didn't work so i got my money back, will buy one in the New Year with gears of war instead. (and get a better deal probably!!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

thats a good deal for the xbox as when i got it when it was out i paid nearly 440 including the dvd romote,2 controls,that chip thingy and copied games.that was alot of money then.but i sold it and got most of the money back.:D

Best things come to those who wait i suppose!!
    I paid more money than i care to remember for the original Xbox when it first came out, i thank god my 360 didn't work as i felt stupid when i handed over the cash, it was great to get it back!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

so u took all that 360 cash and are pumping into the original x-box so u can invite your friends. why not just get your mates to bring their machines over and hook it all up thus saving yourself hundreds????? strange

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭GrumPy

djkeogh wrote:
    so u took all that 360 cash and are pumping into the original x-box so u can invite your friends. why not just get your mates to bring their machines over and hook it all up thus saving yourself hundreds????? strange

nvr try figure out how idiots think, if you do, you become one, slowly, you will begin to breath through your mouth constantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

turnfan wrote:
    FYI

I'm going to waste all my money, go down to Smths and get 2 more !!

:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement