Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intensive Revision Courses (Xmas, Easter, May)

• 09-12-2005 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

What do you think is more beneficial when doing a subject at a revision course:

Block sessions (5 - 6 hours) for each subject

or

1.5 hr classes spread over 5 days for each subject.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭Ooly

1.5 hr classes. Because more than likely you'll re-cap on what you did the day before each day & it helps it stay in your memory & 5/6 hrs of the one subject will get really really boring.

Hope i've helped. I'm doing a revision course of 5 subjects a day & 1hr 20min classes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭bazzman

where are ye going for these?and how much do they cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

the institute do them www.ioe.ie and they vary in cost. i'm sure other places do them too though.

and imo shorter classes are better. more structured and you'll pay attention for the most part of most of them, the 6 hour ones you lost concentration after about 2 hours and only have the notes then!

Advertisement