Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iran: Israel is Europe's problem

Options
  • 09-12-2005 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

I acknowledge that the Iranian premiere Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is an extremist and I do of course disagree with his comments that "Israel should be wiped off the map" and the infamous comments denying the holocaust but are his latest comments towards Austria and Germany really all that surprising considering how the Palestinian people have been treated? I am also aware of the Jewish kingdoms of ancient Judah and Israel. It is far too late for Israel to move and of course this is not going to happen but all of this could have been avoided if originally after WWII the Jews were given a part of Germany instead of somebody else's land halfway around the world.
    You believe the Jews were oppressed, why should the Palestinian Muslims have to pay the price
    You oppressed them, so give a part of Europe to the Zionist regime so they can establish any government they want. We would support it
    So, Germany and Austria, come and give one, two or any number of your provinces to the Zionist regime so they can create a country there... and the problem will be solved at its root
    Why do they insist on imposing themselves on other powers and creating a tumour so there is always tension and conflict?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

spitfier wrote:
    It is far too late for Israel to move and of course this is not going to happen but all of this could have been avoided if originally after WWII the Jews were given a part of Germany instead of somebody else's land halfway around the world.

All this could be avoided if Arabs started electing sane people to office.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭wiseones2cents

This is all an Issue of who has Right and an Inheritence of the Land of Israel.

The Israeli's claim that they have a right to the land according to the Bible.

But who does the Bible claim have a right to the Inheritence?I have studied the Bible and will tell you.

Isaiah 56:5-7 (New International Version)

5 to them I will give within my temple and its walls
    a memorial and a name
    better than sons and daughters;
    I will give them an everlasting name
    that will not be cut off.

6 And foreigners who bind themselves to the LORD
    to serve him,
    to love the name of the LORD,
    and to worship him,
    all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it
    and who hold fast to my covenant-

7 these I will bring to my holy mountain
    and give them joy in my house of prayer.
    Their burnt offerings and sacrifices
    will be accepted on my altar;
    for my house will be called
    a house of prayer for all nations."

Therefore anyone(including foreigners) that follow GOD's Laws have a right
    to the Land.

As far as Israelis?They Only have a right to the land IF THEY OBEY GOD"s laws.
    Deutronomy 28:58-63
    1Kings 9:4-9
    Joshua 14:9
    2Chronicles 7:19-22
    2Chronicles 33:8

Now I can print all the transgressions Israel is guilty of but that would be another post.

If they do not follow GOD's Laws they are Vomitted, Uprooted from the land.
    Leviticus 18:25-28
    Leviticus 20:22
    Job 20:15

And Uprooted.
    Deutronomy 28:63
    Psalms 52:5
    Proverbs 10:30
    Jerimiah 45:4-5

GOD says that As long As Israel repents and follows HIS ways GOD will always bring Israel back on the land but it must follow GOD's commandments if it desires to remain.

Finally who does GOD say has the right to the Land? Ezekial 21:24-26
    {My comment}GOD says to make right what was wrong. To put on high what was low and to put low what was high. He is asking for Justice and Equality in the land.

And Finally Ezekial 21:27 A ruin! A ruin! I will make it a ruin! It will not be restored until he comes to whom it rightfully belongs; to him I will give it.'

Therefore if Israel cleans up its act it will remain to time Indefinate.
    If Israel does not, it will probably eventually be destroyed.
    And if Israel does change its act and deals fairly in the land and with its neighbours and upholds GOD's laws. It will have GOD's Protection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Cronus333

I can see it now.... the Hebrew Republic of Greater Bavaria, with a capital at New Jericho-Munich and other cities include Salzburg Sinai and Neo Hebron (Ulm).

Although incidently it was Britain who created the state of Israel. Germany and Austria get no say in Britain's foreign policy!!

Advertisement