Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Corporation and Golden Spiders

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

You have to pay to play too. To nominate yourself you need to give them money.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

That's a wee bit of a disgrace. I use that website regularly enough, as it does have tonnes of info, but it's really really badly laid out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭boardy

It's a handy web site with a lot of important information. I've used it a lot recently for their maps. I get a pain in my head after a while though because of the multiple windows that open up when looking for a street map. It is indeed badly laid out.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

Just curious.... in the first picture where the 3 people are holding the golden spider award, what are the 2 men doing with their hands !!! was there a pint glass brushed out of the photo !:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Haha, well spotted.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Maybe next week it'll show up as a "spot the pint glass" competition...

Advertisement