Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

setting up new connection help please

• 09-12-2005 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hi All,

I had the internet in my home from BT a while ago, but got the phone disconnected.

Now I want to get the phone reconnected and use smart. whats the procedure for doing this? Do i still need to get eircom to connect the line?

Also eircom are doing free line connection however they are throwing in bundles with it, is it possible just to have the line activiated and not get any of the broadband/sky/phone tarrif plans.

From what I understand I have to ring eircom up, have the line reactivated, then call up smart and have them take over the line and set me up for BB?
    is this the correct procedure? also how long should this take on average?

Thanks for your time & help.

Cheers,
    Luke

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

From what I understand I have to ring eircom up, have the line reactivated, then call up smart and have them take over the line and set me up for BB? is this the correct procedure?

YES

Advertisement