Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

know this video?

Options
  • 09-12-2005 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

:confused: kinda long question but hopefully someone has an answer

remember that ad for the ps2 (i think) where the car crashed into a deer, and the car disintegrated really slowly. cool effect, but they copied it from a music video that i remember seeing a year before that ad came out.

in that video, there was this nuts guy in a motorway tunnel who kept talking to himself and flailing around and getting clipped by cars. really freaky until the end, when this 18-wheeler comes up behind him, and he stretches out his arms, and the truck, not him, gets disintegrated (like the deer in the ad)

so does anyone know the name of the song, or the band? i think it would have been 2002 but i'm not sure. one of the best videos i've ever seen, so it's driving me crazy not to know what it is!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

U.N.K.L.E. - Rabbit in the Headlights ft. Thom Yorke

Off the album Psyence Fiction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

It's "Rabbit In Your Headlights" by UNKLE. Cool vid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

Grrr, beaten to it! :D

Advertisement