Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

space cadets... the great double hoax...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

no.. they should have had them come back to an Earth ruled by apes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

no.. they should have had them come back to an Earth ruled by apes.

I would of voted for this. Or tell them that the capsule is going to burn up in re-entry unless someone makes a sacrifice and throws themselves out an airlock.

Or built a bigger set of an Alien ship and have then being docked by it and see them hunted by aliens :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Originally Posted by corblimey
    Maybe it's a triple hoax. They're all really actors, but they're ACTUALLY going to get sent into space. The fame hungry twats.

Maybe it's a quadruple hoax. They're all really actors, but we're all going to get sent into space.
    That would be the best show ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

BigCon wrote:
    Maybe it's a quadruple hoax. They're all really actors, but we're all going to get sent into space.
    That would be the best show ever.

I've heard rumours that we're all flying around space at this very minute and have been since ever since the dawn of man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

Pigman II wrote:
    I've heard rumours that we're all flying around space at this very minute and have been since ever since the dawn of man.

^ post of the month!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

its all over now but im kinda dissappointed with the show tbh. They could have messed with the contestants more. like hobbes said, aliens or maybe mysteriously disappearing crew members and get one of the actors to go insane!!Push the contestants and make them figure out its a hoax themselves.That would be entertainment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

I vote for landing them on the ape-planet. That would've been interesting.

As it was, it was pretty boring. I still watched it all, though, even though I claim to despise reality-TV. :o
    When they were viewing the clips in the studio at the end, Paul looked a bit put out. I think it was a cruel trick, the whole thing.

Plus, everyone just laughed when they found out. What the hell? :confused:

Producers:"Oh, you're an astronaut, you're famous."
    Cadets: "Oh my god, this is the best moment of my life!"

One month later -

Producers:"No, we were tricking you. You've actually just been made a fool of on public television."
    Cadets: "LOL!"

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Thats because they picked fame hungry idiots who would just be happy to be on tv. they dont realise that for the next year or so that they wont be able to walk down the street without people hurling abuse at them and laughing at them because ther the idiots who thought they were in space.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

ciaranfo wrote:
    Clips in the capsule? That was the biggest letdown for me.

What should have been done was to have the door explode open and a giant fan blowing air in at them. Then a lot of jeering and laughing.

rofl I like it!
    I personally think its a load of crap that they get ANY money, hope C4 lost alot of money on this tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

they dont realise that for the next year or so that they wont be able to walk down the street without people hurling abuse at them and laughing at them because ther the idiots who thought they were in space.
    The general public would have had to of watched the show for that to happen.

B.

Advertisement