Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Best Phone under €200

• 09-12-2005 3:12pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭

just looking to see what phones are currently considered the best phones out there. getting very sick of my crappy v220, and i want something different. basically looking for something with a good camera, and decent sound quality.

was looking at the Sony Ericsson Z520i, which would be €149 on upgrade with o2. is it any good?

i check some reviews on google, but i'd prefer some opinions of you guys (plus its easier to ask ;) )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'd go for K700i on Meteor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

k700 is a great price 129(100 credit) or v3 for 199 (i think 80 credit)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

drdre wrote:
    k700 is a great price 129(100 credit) or v3 for 199 (i think 80 credit)

go for the k700. the v3 is a motorola, nuff said

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

The V3 is 249 with 100 credit.

Go for the K700.

Advertisement