Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wolverhampton 4:00

• 09-12-2005 3:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

Just got a call about Zarabad in this race, anyone any opinions on it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭retenzo

tbh id stay away from this one but if i was to pick one id go with hail the chief, 2nd in his last run in lingfield over 1mile i feel he may pull this one off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

There's been a hell of a lot of money for him on betfair, some lucky punter got 8/1 on him, he's into about 3/1 now. It always wise following the money with one of Karl Burkes, he's also won at the track which is a big plus. Only had the two runs so could really be anything.

What did you hear about him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Plain and simple i was told it should stroll home. Usually this source is not quite on the mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

bad luck, didn't have anything on it thank gawd...

Very very dodgy, 3 lengths last.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭retenzo

you should have went with me on that one!!:D although any of my recent selections havent been up to the mark! 6/1 LOVELY STUFF

Nice one i didnt see that post, keep it up!!!

Advertisement