Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cartoon drawings

• 09-12-2005 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Would any1 know where you cud get a customized cartoon pic drawn from a photo etc. Want2get it for a xmas pressie,
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

i think they do charachtures upstairs in stephen's green shopping centre otherwise you could make advertisment and stick it up on the noticeboards in NCAD (or contact a lecture, you should get emails via their website), try looking for students doing animation, you could also try Dun laoighaoire art college, students are always looking for casual work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Did you get one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

snorlax wrote:
    otherwise you could make advertisment and stick it up on the noticeboards in NCAD (or contact a lecture, you should get emails via their website), try looking for students doing animation, you could also try Dun laoighaoire art college, students are always looking for casual work.

There's a notice board on the arch into NCAD, otherwise, contact www.ncadsu.com

Dun Laoighaoire have a notice board in the main lobby as far as I know.

Actually, if you were dead stuck, you could have a look around the town, there's usually some of those guys about.

Animation artists would be best for this I'd say, though a student doing print would be quite good too.

Whats the photo like if you don't mind me asking? And when do you have to have it by?

Advertisement