Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Divx Movies

Options
  • 09-12-2005 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey everyone,

Just a quick question, where is the best place to find Divx movies, I am thinking of getting a dvd player which supports divx movies. I tried using Limewire but no luck, maybe I am not searching properly.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

I believe asking this is against the forum policy of most sites.

Divx is meant really to allow you to reduce the size of a film by compression.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 shaystyler

I wont tell anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

It's not so much if you'll tell anyone, more if anyone will tell you.

If you're looking for how to convert DVDs you own to DivX there are plenty of sites, if you're looking for downloads for copyright movies and TV then this is the wrong place to ask.

There are a few movie trailer sites, and a small amount of public domain material available in divx format if you go looking for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

there are sites that rent out divx vod films but are limited to say 5 plays, because your dvd player will be told to play it only 5 times.
    most are us sites but ive heard there is a uk site

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

bantastic

• Advertisement
Advertisement