Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fairly Odd Parents..

• 09-12-2005 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

ok ok It's not primetime but...
    It's great. Total must see before work. Just about the most inventive show on tv!!
    I wake up my flatmates with the laughing!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

It is good..but.. "Just about the most inventive show on tv"??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

SUPER TOILET!!!!

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭canker

it should be prime time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

It's not a bad show, all right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

yeah its ok, this and shinchan used to be on rte2 round the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Ah yea i like fairly odd parents its a good giggle!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

I think I'am slowly becoming addicted to both this show and em.... Diagnosis Murder. The guy behind the show is Butch Hartman who was behind the equally brilliant Johnny Bravo. Looks like Nick Toons are running a all day maraton of Fairly odd perants tomorrow. So much for finishing the quartly report.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

It's genious. I love watching it despite the protestations of everyone in my house. I also fecking love Spongebob aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Yeah, fairly odd parents is definitely good for a laugh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

I do find the teacher ( Crocker??) amusing.

Other than that, I could take it or leave it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Vicky is cool. Also the pop star guy. I love the Icky Vicky song. Got introed to it by little cousin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Fairly Odd Parents can have its moments but it doesnt really stand to the repeat viewing that nick gives to it tbh. Though when I do see a one I havent seen before I do have a good laugh at it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

There doesn't seem to be enough episodes to cover as much air time as it gets, I love it, but get sick of seeing the same episode for the 5th time in 48 hours :)

I thought Adam West was great in Family Guy, but he is INCREDIBLE in his appearances in Fairly Odd Parents :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Adam West was funny, I didn't like the "Catman" thing though, I think they could have been a bit more inventive.

"To the Adam West mobile!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Richelieu

strange they never say anything about his sonnewspic415a58f7734cd

Iloved this programme.its like the simsons speedballing off their tits!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

its just so crazy and funny and very very origional. And his parents are hilarious. The male godparent is kinda annoying at times but its good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

Great show! Better than Spongebob, IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Spongebob wrecks my head. UP teh Fairly Odd Parents!

Advertisement